|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||20 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: ZP008
Packaging: Standard wooden package
Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 1t/month
TZM molybdenum alloy rod is the main products of our company.TZM molybdenum alloy rod is widely used in industrial, eapecially used in single crystal furnace and vacuum furnace.
The material of TZM molybdenum alloy rod belongs to refractory metals, and TZM molybdenum alloy rod has the high melting point. so the feature of TZM molybdenum alloy rod is high temperature resistance.
Product Name:TZM molybdenum alloy rod
Grade: Mo1, Mo2
Specifications: As drawing
Application: Industrial, medical, metallurgy
Molybdenum rod,Molybdenum circle,Molybdenum wire
1:Diameter of Wire:Dia>0.015mm, Length<10000mm
Technology: Forging rotary forging - car light - polishing - drawing - alkali washing, etc.
Classification of Tungsten rod surface:
(1) Black Tungsten Rod
(2) Polished Tungsten Rod
Classification of Tungsten bar material:
(1) Pure Tungsten bars: Tungsten content greater than 99.95%
(2) High temperature Tungsten (W La alloy): lanthanum 0.4~1.2, Tungsten content except for the residual impurities
TZM Tungsten rod: W-0.5Ti-0.07~0.12Zr-0.01~0.04C
(1) For making electric vacuum device and electric light source parts
(2) Suitable for machining parts of ion implantation
(3) As high temperature heating and high temperature structural parts
(4) In glass and refractory fiber industry as furnace electrode, working at 1300 DEG C glass solution, long service life
(5) Used as electrode in rare earth industry
Requirements of Molybdenum Rod:
Wrought Tungsten rod allows the oxide film and the slight skin hammer marks, polished molybdenum rod surface showed no significant oxidation of metallic luster.
Customers can be customized with a variety of specifications of products, welcome to inquire!
© 2019 CHINA WAY. All Rights Reserved. Baoji Zhipu Non-Ferrous Metals Processing Co., Ltd., Inc. All rights reserved. site map. sitemap.html